I get a prompt, “Unable to install plugin” when installing XD plugin
Solutions for Mac OS:
1. Open Finder, and select “Go” > “Go to Folder” on the menu;
2. Enter 「~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC」;
3. If there is no 「plugins 」folder, create the folder;
4. Then run the downloaded plugin installation file (.xdx file).
Solutions for Windows 10:
1. Select menu – plugins – development – display the development folder in the left;
2. Modify the current path to the previous level, that is the LocalState directory;
3. Check if the plugins folder exists in the current path. If not, manually create the plugins folder.
4. Once you have created the plugins folder, you can successfully install the Mockplus Cloud for XD plugin.