- To archive a finished project, click “More” > "Archive" icon in the upper right corner of the project cover and select “Archive”. (Note: The archived project will no longer be editable and will no longer display in the project list on the first page).
- You can view all archived projects by clicking the “Archived projects” icon in the top left corner.
- If you need to edit the archived project again, click the “Retrieve” icon beside the project name.
Archive Project Folder
To archive a project folder, click "More" > "Archive". You can then find this archived project folder under the "Archived projects" group.
Add to favorites
- To add a project to “My Favorites,” click on the “Add to favorites” icon in the upper left corner of the project cover. The favorite projects will show a yellow star on the cover for easy recognization. (Please note: the favorite projects will not be removed from the project list.)
- Click on the “My favorites” icon in the top left corner to view all your favorite projects.