I receive a prompt when there is no selected artboard when uploading in PS
- You can check is there any artboard through the layer structure. Alternately, you can check is there any name of artboards in the canvas of PS in the upper left corner. In the two screenshots shown below, there is no artboard in the left one, while the right one has artboards. You can choose Artboard 1 in the right screenshot and then upload it into Mockplus Cloud through the Photoshop plugin.
- If you find that there are no artboards to choose from, check the artboard options when creating a new psd file.
- If you have already created a new file, you can place the created content on the artboard via Layer > New > Artboard…
After clicking "Upload", it's "Exporting..." and stays unresponsive
- The newly installed plugin needs to restart PS to take effect. Please restart PS and try again.
- If you have not solved the problem after restarting PS, please contact us via email@example.com.
How to fix "No info displayed when opening plugin"?
Please install the full version of PS. Extensions may not be available on incomplete versions of PS such as Lite.
How to fix "There is a problem with the generator"error while uploading designs in PS Plugin?
Open Preferences > Plug-ins and check Enable Generator. For layers with a yellow exclamation mark, delete and redo it. (The layer that loses the font can be re-set the font resolution, or right-click to rasterize text.
Cannot find PS plugin in “Extensions” after installation?
Solutions for this problem:
- Is the PS version CC 2015 or higher?
- The incomplete versions of PS such as Lite may not support the plugin function. Please install the full version of the PS.
- Open PS, go to “Preferences” > “Extension”, check the “Load Extension” switch;
- Install/Reinstall PS in Windows. Do not modify the default installation location.
How to Fix "Unknown error"?
- If this problem occurs, please check if the network is functioning normally and try again.
- The possible cause of this problem is that the PS document is too large. Please reduce the document size and try again.
How to Fix “Mockplus Cloud can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”?
Please open System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, and select "Allow apps downloaded from" to be "Anywhere" or select "Open anyway".
How to Remove “Windows protected your PC” error on windows 10?
If this happens, please click on "More info" > "Run Anyway" to install.
How to fix "The extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed" error while installing PS plugin?
When this happened, please try to modify the registry as follows.
Solutions for Mac:
Please download this file and extract it. Put the .plist file in the /Users/your username/Library/Preferences directory and restart the computer.
Solutions for Win:
- Press “Win+R” to enter “regedit” and open the registry.
- Locate the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.7″ file, please fix them is CSXS.5/6/7/8 existed.
- Create a new string with the name of PlayerDebugMode and double-click to input value to 1.
How do I Uninstall the Mockplus Cloud Plugin?
Windows：Delete the folder C for the path: \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\idoc.mockplus.extension
Mac OS：Delete the folder for the path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/idoc.mockplus.extension
Why is the design spec value of iOS@2x much smaller than the one of iOS @1x after uploading design files with Mockplus plugins?
Cause. To help our users better view design details, all design files uploaded at @1x through our plugins are automatically displayed at twice the original size on the web. If you also try to upload these iOS @1x files at @2x or @3x at the same time, a similar smaller spec problem would happen.
Resolution: As long as you select the actual scale that your design files have been created, the same spec problem would never happen again.
For instance, when you create an artboard at 357 *667 pixels, you can select "iOS @1x", rather than the scale that you want to download the related assets on the web, such as iOS @2x or @3x, to avoid such spec problems.
Here are the upload scales that you can select based on the artboard size: